Wednesday, January 13, 2010

still week one!!!!

5 blogs of interest

My first one has to be Haritina's one. She is an amazing lady whom I met at the Astronomy event at Kilbirnie library. The importance of Astronomy in Islam brought two groups of people together whom otherwise may have never met. She is a fantastic photographer as when I asked her if I can use her blog as an example which i think it a polite thing to do.

her link is: web.me/haritina

well that was her link it has disappeared!



the second one to have a look it would have to be the one made famous via the movie Julia and Julie or Julie and Julie with actress Merryll Streep

http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/

actually I am quite disappointed

you really have to be a cook fanatic (which I am not, althought I do like food! and drink!) to read through all these posts! there are no pictures!!! however, nice large font



Now lets go for funny!

googled funny blogs

there is a whole world out there



not to forget

travel blogs

i have chosen one that tells about trip to the netherlands, my home country. nice to see through the eyes of a visitor! this blog even describes a visit to my place of birth scheveningen. have a look

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/simon_and_tess/europe_2007/1185752460/tpod.html



short desciption of places visited, not too many pictures and good to see the map and the way they travelled each day

No comments:

Post a Comment